WELCOME

Thank you for checking out my blog. Just as the name states, I'm focusing on Fashion, Art and Music. The "BAG" stands for my love of bags as well as the bag I'll create writing my blog.



Tuesday, September 13, 2011

FIT FORUM

I consider myself a true “Denim Head” with my work, research and love for denim growing stronger everyday.  A good pair of jeans has the ability to be dressed up or down and are seen as the staple of our society.   Knowing that denim is every American's God given right, it will revolutionize, involve in evolutionism but never die!  Too much?

Denim jean design is how I’ve made my living for the past 10 years and believe it is not just a “garment” but a lifestyle!
http://www.7forallmankind.com/?keyword={keyword}


With this confession I wanted to make sure everyone was aware of 7 For All Mankind new commitment to their consumer.   They are offering you the opportunity to speak with a member from their design team in an effort to learn about your likes and ways to improve the fit of your jeans.

With the 1st session out of the way, I found it interesting that 7FAM-went through the trouble to answer as many questions as possible.

Example of conversation forum:
Customer
I'm a bit curvy, got a butt , thighs and hips. If I buy juniors or womens jeans I always have to wear a belt. I have to wear a belt because its always very loose in the back. Like if I squat down you could see my undies. Am I just mis-shaped or always buying the wrong pants. I feel like its too much to find a good pair. Help!

7For All Mankind Staff Member
Hi Customer!  I think the Kimmie , Kaylie and Highwaist styles would be best for you , the Kimmie styles ( straight leg and Bootcut ) and Kayie have a contour waistband and are slight smaller in the waist helping the back from gapping



http://www.facebook.com/#!/event.php?eid=279031298789487

7FAM will be conducting these fit conversations every Thursday in the month of September.  I suggest tuning in for the conversation.  Even if you are not a 7 For All Mankind fan, this is an excellent forum.  You may learn things that can be applied to your other jeans or you may decide this is a perfect opportunity to start wearing 7FAM.


No comments:

Post a Comment