WELCOME

Thank you for checking out my blog. Just as the name states, I'm focusing on Fashion, Art and Music. The "BAG" stands for my love of bags as well as the bag I'll create writing my blog.



Friday, September 9, 2011

SWAG LIKE US-GRAPHIC TEES

If you know me, you know I LOVE a good graphic tee!

It’s always fun to express “you” without having to say a word! 

Combining the love of fashion and music (always a plus) we have Swag Like Us, an LA Based design company with a group of musically inspired graphic tees!



Not only are the graphics from song lyrics you know and love, the silhouette/fit of the tees are wide neck with an A-line shape, giving the garment a "lived-in" relaxed feel.

Neiman Marcus is sponsoring this line of tees as well as the opportunity to win VIP access for two to the AMERICAN MUSIC AWARDS in Los Angeles with red carpet access, limo service, hotel stay and entry to the show; basically EXTRA COOL on top of ALREADY COOL!!   Entry deadline is 9/26/11 at 5pm CT. 
You are automatically entered to this drawing with your purchase! 


Click below for details and rules on the contest.

No comments:

Post a Comment