WELCOME

Thank you for checking out my blog. Just as the name states, I'm focusing on Fashion, Art and Music. The "BAG" stands for my love of bags as well as the bag I'll create writing my blog.



Monday, September 12, 2011

NEW LV STACKED HEEL for FALL 2011

Straight from runway!

 
I already have a kinship with this shoe!!



Louis Vuitton Mongram Mary Jane for Fall 2011


Right now I should be focused on a limited budget due to reasons I won't bore you.   Just as every other human being on this planet; attention to finance must be paid!
 
SO-Louis Vuitton must be aware of the decreases in the Stock Market, the NIKKEI and overall despair of the masses...(pause for drama). 


This shoe is an update to the classic Mary Jane style; with the LV monogram, tiny strap across the shoe and feminine bow, it's so difficult for me to resist.


Why on Earth would Louis Vuitton come out with such an extraneous luxury that forces an individual to choose between the light bill and three square meals a day?



Because their shoes continue to sell out each and every time!

 
I've been checking and they are not in the stores yet, but you can get on the list to reserve your pair at your friendly neighborhood Louis Vuitton store.
Price $910.

http://www.louisvuitton.com/



Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment